Guardianship Attorney in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan


Learn About Guardianship

Learn About Guardianship in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

If you live in Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Woods, or Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan, and have a loved one who is mentally or medically incapacitated, you can apply for full or limited adult guardianship. Guardianship gives you authority over some or all of their financial, medical, and life affairs. Do you want to terminate an adult guardianship over yourself or someone else? Family Focus Law can help with that, too. To find out more, call (313) 800-8731 today.

Is Guardianship Appropriate for Your Loved One?

Does someone you love need your care? Family Focus Law can help you determine if guardianship is the right decision or if another legal approach is suitable for your loved one's situation. Guardianships can be established for:

  • Minor children. Take full, legal responsibility of an adopted child, stepchild, or a relative under the age of 18.

  • Incapacitated adults. This could include elderly relatives, suffering from Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia or an adult that has mental disabilities.

  • Mentally Handicapped. You must apply for legal guardianship when they reach adulthood.

Get the information you need today by calling Grosse Pointe Farms, MI's Family Focus Law.

Get the Guidance & Support You Need

Reach out today for help

Contact Us Today

Family Focus Law is committed to answering your questions about Family and Estate law issues in Michigan. We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.